Monday, April 20, 2009

I don't want say 'goodbye memphis'...

All my friends are writing here about how they are missing their countries. But today i will tell about Memphis. Because it's what i will miss in the next weeks. Will be not easy leave this city. All the time i was thinking how wonderfull could be live in NYC or Chicago, Florida or California, but now i need to leave and this makes me think how much i like being here. The weather those two last weeks it's just PERFECT, i'm loving it. Also i will miss my friends, going out with them, the parties at Carlos and Vaca's home, the au pairs and my host family too. Here i learned that the distance depends how excited you are to do something and driving alone singing can be funny. I have learn so many things, know so many people, had so many fun, and this 'little' things i will never forget!!! I'm sure i will return here some day again, yes i will!!!!

No comments: